[games_access] New co-chair for the SIG

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Mon Mar 18 06:48:29 MDT 2019

Hi all,

I’d just like to announce that I’m stepping down as co-chair. I’ve been sitting on this chair for many years and it needs to be replaced :) I’ll still be in the SIG of course, I just have too many things going on in my life, both at work and private.

Instead Chad steps up with Dan who has co-chaired with me for several years. Chad has helped out a lot with the SIG and is also running our roundtable at GDC this week:
https://schedule.gdconf.com/search/game+accessibility <https://schedule.gdconf.com/search/game+accessibility>

I’ll leave you with this food for thought I’ve made for the coders of you – guess the obsolete language in which you can run this :)
Do("orDoNot(" & QUOTE & "there is no try{}" & QUOTE & ")")

Have a great GDC!

Best,
Thomas