[games_access] GASIG Mailing List Maintenance

Adrian Aguirre adaguirr at nmsu.edu
Sat Jun 19 04:20:14 MDT 2021

I will be out of the office starting Monday 6/21 through Friday 6/25 returning Monday 6/28, with limited access to email. If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact Dr. Barbara Chamberlin at bchamber at nmsu.edu.

Otherwise, I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return.

I should also point out that, AFAIK, we haven't had privacy issues with the list so we can certainly change things back if that's the consensus.  If we do decide to keep this new setting in place then please make sure you sign your emails otherwise nobody will know who the message is from!
-- Chad