[games_access] Logitech adaptive gaming kit launched

Adrian Aguirre adaguirr at nmsu.edu
Sat Jun 19 04:19:22 MDT 2021

I will be out of the office starting Monday 6/21 through Friday 6/25 returning Monday 6/28, with limited access to email. If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact Dr. Barbara Chamberlin at bchamber at nmsu.edu.

Otherwise, I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return.