[games_access] To Games Access community - NEWS on ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation - 11th international conference November 2022 Faro, Algarve, Portugal

Anthony Lewis Brooks tb at create.aau.dk
Thu Apr 14 03:21:07 MDT 2022

Dear Games Access community
Hope that you are well.
I send news of the 11th edition of the conference that I steer under the European Alliance for Innovation - please see below and consider to copy paste the text into a form suitable for dissemination throughout your networks, artist + organizations contacts, social media etc etc
We hope to receive submissions from the Games Access community for rich discussions with peers from the gaming communities/networks - let me know any questions.
Thanks
Tony

//////////////////////////////////

Posted on behalf of Tony Brooks <tb at create.aau.dk<mailto:tb at create.aau.dk>>

Dear All

The 11th International Conference Arts & Technology, Interactivity, and Game Creation (ArtsIT2022), will be held at The University of the Algarve, Faro, Portugal November 21-22.
Please see https://artsit.eai-conferences.org/2022/ - let us know if you are interested in curating a special track of a specific topic aligned with conference title. Otherwise we hope you consider to submit a paper for peer review.

Keynotes are Monika Fleischmann & Wolfgang Strauss
Title: From Home of the Brain to Semantic Map – Performative interfaces for networked knowledge
https://artsit.eai-conferences.org/2022/keynotes/

Impact factor published proceedings book by Springer as a volume in the Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering<https://www.springer.com/series/8197> book series (LNICST): see https://link.springer.com/conference/artsit

Hope to see you for winter sunshine in a great location to enjoy amazing food, wine and people…. And the serious conference stuff.

Any questions contact General Chair - Jorge Carrega < jmcarrega at ualg.pt<mailto:jmcarrega at ualg.pt> > or General co-chair Tony Brooks <tb at create.aau.dk<mailto:tb at create.aau.dk>>

Anthony (Tony) Lewis Brooks - Associate Professor (PhD)

Aalborg University
Rendsburggade 14, Aalborg University City Campus
9000 Aalborg, Denmark
https://vbn.aau.dk/en/persons/103302
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonylewisbrooks/
"Art does not represent the visual world, it makes things visible." Klee, Paul