[games_access] Unity is Asking for Opinions on Accessibility Through an Official Survey

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:33:55 MDT 2021

Hello,
If everyone could please fill out this survey Unity sent out to garner
opinions on accessibility related to Unity, it should make a larger impact
than anything else we have done to date:
https://unitysoftware.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ebqq9dSRjTb85Wm?channel=forum
Please don't be put off by the first set of questions about features you
want to see in Unity, just be frank. I put: I want the editor to be made
accessible so I can interact with objects, I want the UI tools Unity
provides to be accessible, and I want the ability to send messages to all
screen readers through Unity directly.
I received this link directly from Unity this morning. Please share it with
everyone you know.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>