[games_access] AAA font scaling

Selwyn Lloyd selwyn at audazzle.com
Thu Mar 5 08:51:20 MST 2020

I likes this tweet from @NateElCabro

" Oh trust me, there was UI fallout 😅 the setting itself took a day. The
other 99% of the 3 months was the fallout lol"

Sel

Mobile: 07979240124
skype: selwyn_lloyd

www.audazzle.com

Audazzle are developing inclusive and accessible multi-player game
experiences. We hope to impact social isolation. Our aim is to make video
games, board games and social opportunities that meet diverse accessibility
needs.

Nobody should get left out because of technology, all friends and family
members should be able to play games together.