[games_access] New GASIG Website

Chad Philip Johnson chad at anacronist.com
Sun Oct 27 00:23:27 MDT 2019

Thanks guys.  There is still a bit of work to do on my end cleaning up
categories and tags to make the content more cohesive, plus general
technical maintenance on all the imported posts from the old Blogger
site.  Fortunately the redirection plugin we are using is tracking all
of our 404 errors (there aren't many), so that will save a bit of time
and energy.

I should also point out that the site is the result of a lot of things
coming together, and Ian's contributions (and others) were mighty, so I
can't take too much credit.  But it is finally up, looks great, and the
design and layout is highly accessible/functional.

-- Chad