[games_access] Bologna declaration: Unlocking Human Potential

Selwyn Lloyd selwyn at audazzle.com
Thu Oct 17 06:55:49 MDT 2019

done . thanks for sharing

Mobile: 07979240124
skype: selwyn_lloyd

www.audazzle.com

Audazzle are developing inclusive and accessible multi-player game
experiences. We hope to impact social isolation. Our aim is to make video
games, board games and social opportunities that meet diverse accessibility
needs.

Nobody should get left out because of technology, all friends and family
members should be able to play games together.