[games_access] Info about upcoming conference

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Wed May 22 04:26:23 MDT 2019

Hi all,

I’m forwarding this on request from Tony Brooks in Denmark

/Thomas

Dear IGDA GA-SIG members

Hope you don’t mind us reaching out -

ArtsIT 2019 – http://artsit.org   - 8th EAI International Conference: ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation - will be hosted in Aalborg November 6-8, 2019. We will have special tracks on inclusive games and gamification - so ask that you consider to disseminate throughout your networks….. hopefully many of you will be interested to attend as delegates to present your work (poster/paper)?
The event is collocated with the International Conference on Design, Learning and Innovation (DLI) and registration covers access to all.

FYI: We plan to make (and develop further) this as an annual event under EAI (European Alliance for Innovation) in Aalborg so welcome supporting organizations such as IGDA to make impact. Please let me know if this is of interest.

Thanks,

Tony

Any questions feel free to contact me.

Dr Prof Anthony (Tony) Brooks, Aalborg University. Book chapter on CVAA - Accessibility: Definition, Labeling, and CVAA impact -https://www.springer.com/gb/book/9783319498775