[games_access] GA academic papers

Patricia patriciasleite at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 12:16:15 MDT 2019

I use these a lot:

1. GRAMMENOS, D. Game over: learning by dying.
https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1357281

2. ARCHAMBAULT, D. et al. Towards generalised accessibility of computer
games. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-540-69736-7_55

3. ATKINSON, M. T. et al. Making the mainstream accessible: redefining the
game. https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1183321

4. WESTIN, Thomas; DUPIRE, Jérôme. Design of a curriculum framework for
raising awareness of game accessibility.
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-41264-1_68

5. PORTER, John R. Understanding and addressing real-world accessibility
issues in mainstream video games. https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2591364

Some of them are a little old, but help me to understand a lot of things
about game accessibility.

I have some others that I like a lot too. I can share it if you want.

Taking advantage of the topic, is there any place where we keep or list
academic articles recommended by the group?

Best Regards,
Patricia Leite