[games_access] Two new resources

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Mon Jan 7 04:23:19 MST 2019

Hi,

What a great start for 2019!

The accessible.games looks great, reminds me of the design patterns Eelke Folmer worked on around 2011 I think. Nice to see a new and much improved take on this!

The Player Panels is similar to parts of what I have been working on within the PowerUp project. I talked to Chris Powers at the ICCHP conference in 2018 about PowerUp, so there may be some interesting connections going forward.

I also like Ruth’s guidelines, structured around common design problems too. A nice bridge between earlier guidelines and design patterns.

Best,
Thomas