[games_access] back to gaming. mist u all!

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 01:40:44 MST 2019

Hello Rob,

Very nice to hear from you again. Things have definitely moved on with
what's available, since we were last in touch.

You used to play with the Quadcontrol but found it a bit exhausting I
recall. Have things changed more since then? Do you have any use of your
arms still? Can you move your chin to move a lightened thumb-stick do you
think? Can you move your neck a bit?

I'm working on a list of games possible to play with one-stick and 2
switches. I'll release that next week all being well, but I'll e-mail you a
copy of where I'm up to now.

As I say, good to hear from you. :)

Barrie