[games_access] Anarchess: Accessibility features for the Tabletop Simulator

Dimitris Grammenos gramenos at ics.forth.gr
Fri Nov 23 00:04:42 MST 2018

Hello Thomas!

> this.setKeyboardFocus(fieldName)

> don’t work with the Lua API, right?

Unfortunately, no. Only a subset of functions is supported (and the related documentation is very, very, limited). I guess, the original intention was just to support some simple scripts and not actually be able to program a whole game and its gameplay.

Creating the guided version of my game + the accessibility part felt a lot like trying to make a fine sculpture using a pneumatic drill :)

Best regards,

Dimitris