[games_access] accessible developer tools for blind / VI

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:08:04 MDT 2018

Hello Selwyn,
There is not much. Learn Python the Hard Way is popular for python. BGT is
losing popularity, but it was built for blind people. A new
language/platform called Quorum has been getting popular in Education, but
I haven't seen any games with it, although it could be used for game
development.
The new thing is Javascript games.
You can read all about this topic at:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=28