[games_access] Concerns/Complaints about Text/Icon size in AAA games?

Ian Hamilton i_h at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 11:58:24 MST 2018

There are some quotes from gamers on these pages. I think I may have some more saved, I'll have a trawl later. Anecdotally it's easily one of the most common things I see complained about, right up there with remapping and colourblindness.

http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/allow-interfaces-to-be-resized/
http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/allow-the-font-size-to-be-adjusted/
<http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/allow-interfaces-to-be-resized/>
http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/use-simple-clear-text-formatting/
http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/if-any-subtitles-captions-are-used-present-them-in-a-clear-easy-to-read-way/
http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/allow-subtitlecaption-presentation-to-be-customised/
<http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/if-any-subtitles-captions-are-used-present-them-in-a-clear-easy-to-read-way/>http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/provide-a-choice-of-cursor-crosshair-colours-designs/
http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/use-an-easily-readable-default-font-size/

Ian