[games_access] IGDA GA-SIG – New mailing list server

Selwyn Lloyd selwyn at audazzle.com
Thu Jan 11 02:41:26 MST 2018

Alive and testing... 123

Sel

Mobile / Whatsapp: +44 (0)7979240124 <07979%20240124>

This year I'm looking for commercial opportunities to co-create new
location and content based Augmented Reality products with partners, e.g.
accessible and inclusive games, cards, ticketing systems and more.

We will be building new IP, with partners, from the collectable card games,
loyalty vouchers, inclusive video games technology and other software
systems Phosphorix and I have developed over the last 20 years with
startups like Audazzle.

Lets be in touch this year and do something with impact.