[games_access] new web design: menu

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 03:56:08 MST 2018

Hello,
there are 28 links in the menu. It may be better if the top menus were
collapsed and when you click on them they expand.
Otherwise that seems like a lot of links to me.
But I would give this a 4/10 on the importance scale, it's kind of ugly for
a screen reader user, but you can just press 1 to jump to the h1 or click
skip to main content. But then trying to find where you want to go would
get annoying because you need to navigate through all those 28 links.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs <http://brandonkeithbiggs.com/>