[games_access] new web design: menu

Thomas Westin thomas at westin.nu
Mon Dec 3 02:49:14 MST 2018

Hi all,

As you may recall, we have been working on a new web design for quite some time now. Two #GAConfs later and well, we have made some progress.

Here is part of what we have worked on based on the survey that people responded too, as well as a a design process with card sort, wireframe etc.

Please check the *menu structure* only - the design theme etc is just a default for now.

Do you have any strong opinions about this new structure? Something you would like to change or add?

Also, if you identify as disabled, is the menu and structure accessible to you?

Just respond to the mail list please, on or before December 10.

http://zebes.anacronist.com/gasig_test/ <http://zebes.anacronist.com/gasig_test/>

Best,
Thomas